KC HILITES C2 SCENE LIGHT KIT FOR LEITNER ACS RACKS
We’ve made it simple for you to attach the C2 Scene lighting anywhere on your Active Cargo System to illuminate your gear while Carrying Your World. KC's 2" C2 area scene lights (#328) use an ultra wide 120° Scene Beam Pattern to provide powerful peripheral illumination around your vehicle, greatly improving night time visibility. Pair System includes wiring harness, switch and all the mounting hardware.
Specifications: Leitner / KC Hilites C2 Scene Lighting Kit
- 2 x 20W 2" C2 LED Area Flood Lights
- Durable Diecast 6063 Aluminum Housing
- UV Resistant Black Powder Coated Housing
- Dual Oversized Heat Sink Design for Cooler, Brighter and Longer Lasting LED Performance
- Gore® Military Grade Breather Membrane to prevent condensation and entry of dust/contaminants
- Optically Clear and Shatter Proof Lexan Lens
- Ideal for Illuminating Immediate Areas as a Scene, Work or Effective Flood light
- 120° Scene Beam Pattern For Evenly Distributed Lighting
LIGHT PERFORMANCE (PER LIGHT)
- RAW Lumens: 2,200 lm
- LUX @ 10 meters: 27 lx
- Candela: 2,700 cd
- Beam Distance (Meters): 104m
SPECIFICATIONS (PER LIGHT)
- Wattage: 20W
- LED Source: CREE XMK
- LED Color: 6000K
- Amp Draw: 1.6A
- Voltage: 9V-36V
- IP Rating: IP69K
- Product Dimensions: W - 2.85" x H - 2.21/1.91" x D - 2.17"
PARTS INCLUDED IN EVERY PAIR PACK SYSTEM
- (2) 20W 2" C2 LED C-Series LED Scene Lights
- Performance Wiring Harness w/ Weather Proof DT Connectors and Switch
- All hardware to mount lights directly to Leitner ACS racks are included
OPTICAL PERFORMANCE AND LED EFFICIENCY
KC's C2 utilizes ultra wide 120 degree flood reflector optics to provide smooth and evenly distributed light across a horizontal field of vision. This light is ideal for illuminating immediate areas as a work or scene light, dramatically improving night time safety and visibility.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION FOR RELIABLE LIGHT PERFORMANCE
Constructed from a lightweight military grade (US MIL-810-STD) IP69K rated sealed Aluminum Die-Cast Housing with shatter proof GE® Lexan lens for an impenetrable, waterproof housing. The C2 scene light was built to last, utilizing advanced Dual Heat-Sink design for maximum heat dissipation to ensure optimum light performance for up to 50,000 hours.
CA Residents:⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov