FRONT HYBRID HIGH CLEARANCE BUMPER | TOYOTA TACOMA (2016-2022)
High Approach Angles and Stylish Appearance! Give your Tacoma's front-end a unique look Rough Country’s High Clearance Bumper Kit. These modular bumper kits ship in a variety of options giving you the opportunity to build your own bumper! Featuring high sweeping angles, and stylish good looks this bumper is sure to set you apart from the pack.
Modular Design. Rough Country’s High Clearance Bumper Kit is modular, letting you pick and choose the options you prefer. Spanning the line of our high-quality black series LED light bars and winches, YOU can decide the combination that best suits your needs! Boasting an impressive 7200 lumens of impressive lighting power you're sure to see the trails on your next outing. Each bumper features high clearance wings that allow for high approach angles, this innovative design allows for a high approach angle allowing much-needed clearance for facing the trails!
Installation. Requiring drilling and trimming, an estimated timeframe of 8-10 hours is suggested to complete the installation process. With the included step-by-step instructions this high-quality unit can be assembled installed at home!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country’s High Clearance Bumper Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- An eye-catching bumper at a fraction of the cost.
- Modular so you can select the exact configuration you prefer.
- Includes trim panels for optional LED light.
- Optional LED upgrade kit includes (1) 20in Single Row LED.
- Includes winch mounting plate.
- Durable black powder coat.
- Includes D-Ring Mounts and D-Rings.
- Optional Winch upgrade combos include (1) PRO9500S or PRO12000S Rough Country Winch.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Rough Country's bumper was designed to accommodate Rough Country's Pro Series winches.
- Use of stinger bar may interfere with adaptive cruise control/lane departure sensors.
- Drilling Required.
- Trimming of factory plastic bumper required.
- Must use Rough Country Hawse Fairlead.