Overlanding trips offer a wide range of outdoor activities, including:
- Hiking: Explore nearby trails, mountains, and parks to see scenic vistas and wildlife.
- Camping: Set up camp at designated campsites, national forest lands, or Bureau of Land Management lands and enjoy the peace and quiet of the great outdoors.
- Fishing: Try your hand at fishing in a nearby river, lake, or stream.
- Photography: Capture the stunning landscapes and wildlife you encounter on your trip.
- Rock Climbing: Climb rock formations and test your skills on challenging routes.
- Mountain Biking: Take your bike on the trails for a fast-paced adventure.
- Off-road driving: Navigate rugged terrain and put your driving skills to the test.
- Wildlife Watching: Observe wildlife in their natural habitats, such as deer, elk, or bears.
- Stargazing: Enjoy clear night skies and stargaze from your campsite.
- Kayaking/Canoeing: Explore nearby waterways and enjoy the tranquility of being on the water.
Overlanding trips offer a wide range of activities, from hiking and camping to off-road driving and wildlife watching. Choose the activities that interest you and make the most of your time in the great outdoors.